God, I was so nervous when he stood over me and said 'write something'. I clammed up. If you go back to my very first blog posts they are quite short as I wasn't quite sure why anybody would really be interested in what I had to say. I still don't. I do seem to get quite a few views, but not sure who these people are. So, if you do pay my site a visit, please let me know, even if the only thing you say is 'hi'. I'd love to connect with you.
Unlike other blogs that provide writing tips, how to promote your book etc mine is more an insight into my life and what I'm thinking at the time. I try and insert some humour into my blogs, not sure if it works though as I'm definitely no comedian! But, it's fun and I can't believe I didn't do earlier in my life.
You may be thinking why I haven't posted anything for a while (or maybe not. I'm going to tell you anyway!). January has been a very busy month for me as I am studying and have had a lot of work to get through. Throw kids on school holidays, Christmas and going away for ten days into the mix and well it's been full on. I'm also working closely with my editor as SEEKING EDEN is due to be released in April, and being a novice, I know she has her work cut out for her, as I do. I love it though, and am so grateful to have such a wonderful lady guiding me along this steep learning curve.
7 things about myself:
- I am married to Mr A and have been for 17 years. He's an 'ideas' man.
- I have 3 children. Two boys and one girl aged 13, 11, 8. I'm in awe of them and what they do.
- I love to socialise, but I also crave solitude
- I have coached all my children's soccer teams, currently coaching my daughter's. GO PINKS!
- I've been a loyal Arsenal supporter since I was 5 years old. (English soccer team)
- I love to read and write
- I'm an only child
Here are the bloggers I nominate for this award: (I know it's only 9, but I don't know any others).
- Caitlyn Nicholas
- Kylie Scott
- Maggie Nash
- Fiona Archer
- Rachael Johns
- Imelda Evans
- Ashley Barron
- Derick Hudson
- Perfidious Rex
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the awards requirements.